Each Brute Force Sandbag training kit comes with one sandbag shell and fillers. (Note: Bags are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Open the double Velcro filler bags and fill them with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT FILL PAST THE RED LINE. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled filler bag(s) long ways inside the sandbag shell.
- Zip the sandbag shell shut, and tuck the zipper underneath the zipper tab.
- Sign up for our Daily SandWOD email
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Turn inside out and spray down with a hose and soapy water, removing sand and debris from especially the YKK Zippers. Apply ZipCare to the entire zipper chain, run the zipper up and down it a few times, then hang to air dry.
Brute Force Sandbags are backed by our BF Warranty.
Note: Do NOT Slam or Drag on concrete or rough surfaces.