Brute Force Competition Weightlifting Belt | CamoRegular price $ 59.95 Sale price $ 44.95 Save $ 15.00
Squat, bench, deadlift…whatever. The Brute Force Competition Weight Lifting Belt will provide you the support you need to crush your PR and keep your body ready for more.
All Brute Force Competition Weightlifting Belts are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura, Heavy Duty D-Links and have BOX X Reinforced Stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our gear is tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will!
Sizes: Availability based on color, Small (23”-27”), Medium (27”-34”), Large (34”-38”)
Width: All belt sizes have a width of 4 inches.
Materials: Mil-Spec Cordura, Heavy Duty Metal D-Links, Military Grade Velcro®
Available Colors: Black, Hot Pink, and Camo
Features: D-link for hanging extra weight, Unbreakable Chain Link Buckle, Brute Force Helmet Patch, and a Brute Force design made to last
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Beginner to Advanced level lifters
- *TOP GEAR for CrossFit
- *TOP GEAR for Powerlifters and Oly
- *TOP GEAR for Tactical Fitness - Military, LEO, and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
- High School, Collegiate, and Professional Athletes and Teams
The Brute Force Street Cred
Brute Force Training Gear has been chosen by the following for their functional fitness training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI, and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite-level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes.
- Obstacle Course Racers, Teams, and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut, and St. John’s University.
How It Works
- Size it, please reference our sizing chart.
- Use a tape measure to determine the distance around your waist at the level of your belly button.
- If your waist size is in between sizes, choose the smaller option.
- Buy it and start crushing PR’s