Weighted Training Vest 2.0Regular price $ 159.95
The Brute Force Weighted Training Vest 2.0 employs a minimalistic design that offers optimal breathability and less restriction during your movements. Unlike comparable weight vests or flak jackets in the industry, the Brute Force Operator™ Weighted Vest has a unique, 12 pocket design allowing you to scale and distribute your weight left to right and front to back and can be filled with sand and/or steel shot based on your ideal weight capacity. This unique filling system allows the vest to conform and contour to your body and hold tight keeping the vest in place as you do your thing. (Patch not included)
- Unique Interior "One-Piece Skeleton" Design allowing for maximum strength and durability.
- New, contoured shoulder design with threaded Velcro closure
- Fully adjustable at the waist, rib cage, and shoulders (Both Sides)
- 2 distinct sizes: S/M (Great for anyone who wears Small or Medium Men's T-shirt) and L/XL (Perfect for anyone wearing an L, XL, or XXL shirt).
This weight vest is built for all levels of training and is geared towards strength and conditioning for Traditional, Tactical, and Functional Athletes alike.
SIZING & SPECIFICATIONS
Weight: Scalable from 0 to 40 lbs. (Based on filler used, see chart for details)
Materials: 500D & 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, Military Grade Velcro, Ballistic Nylon
Filler Bags: (12) Double Velcro, inserts included in kit (These ship empty as you provide the weight)
Each Brute Force Operator™ Weighted Training Vest comes with one vest and twelve inserts. (Note: inserts are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand, steel shot (or other filler) you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your inserts.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags, these will work for your vest as well. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the vest.
- Open the double Velcro inserts and fill them with the desired amount of filler. ***NOTE: To reach desired weights, please consult our recommended fill chart. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND/ FILLER FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled inserts into each pocket inside the vest.
- Seal the vest velcro.